Get ready for an unforgettable adventure this July into the magical world of Welshstock - the ultimate family camping festival, set in the heart of Pembrokeshire's finest countryside.
With oodles of family fun, your little ones’ imaginations will be captivated by amazing new experiences and activities as they step into a festival holiday like no other!
Pembrokeshire’s Scolton Manor is set to be transformed into a wonderland where festival goers can enjoy a whole host of mesmerising theatre shows, workshops and activities, jam-packed with action and a sprinkle of fun and frolics!
Live music is at the heart of Welshstock. The Festival’s Two Dragon Stages will have a variety of live performances across the weekend showcasing Welsh local talent and bands, international artists and world class tribute acts:
- Friday: George Ezra Tribute Experience; The Chain - Fleetwood Mac Show; Dolly Parton - Tribute; Chasing Mumfords - The Ultimate Mumford and Son Tribute.
- Saturday - daytime: Sofi Vonn; Tiggi Hawke; Aliens Don't Ring Doorbells; Kiah; Hideaway Trio; Hoochie Coochie Band.
- Saturday - under the stars: The Flyrites; Reborn Bublé - Michael Bublé Tribute Show; El Sheeran - Ed Sheeran Tribute; Ashley Paul - 1980s sensation; Shab; Little Miss Gaga.
- Sunday: Dangerous Flamingos; Kiah; Razor Bill; Martin Rafferty.
With over 100+ workshops, demonstrations and activities plus a bundle of musical goodness, which is all included in the ticket price, it certainly is one of the most affordable festivals for the whole family to come and enjoy.
- Theatre Shows include Pirate Poppins, Tanglewood Tales, Fairy Ball, Professor Octavias, Letters to the Fairies and The Witch of Haverfordwest. There will also be a Magic Show with Gizmo the Wizard and, on the Saturday night, an LED fairy display.
- Workshops include Alice and the Mad Hatter Craft and Dance Workshop, Pirate Hats Craft Workshop, Wizarding Magic Workshop, Puppet Making, Balloon Modelling Crafts, Kite Making and Mystical Life Drawing.
- Add to that Walkabouts with different themes: Elven and Dragon, Woodland, Mythical Stilt; plus Magical Yoga, Fancy Dress Parade and Circus Shows, Welshstock promises to be a feast of fun for all the family.
Welshstock takes place from Friday, July 21 to Sunday, July 23 at Scolton Manor, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, SA62 5QL.
Opening times: Friday 4-11pm with campers arriving from 12 noon onwards; Saturday 11am-11pm; Sunday 11am-6pm.